Paisley

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Pinterest Wednesday - Monograms

Maybe I like to lay claim to my belongings? Maybe I just like my initials? Either way, this week I am into monogramming!


I am linking up with The Vintage Apple for the Eighth Week in a row for another Pinteresting Wednesday.




Let's start with jewelry - Necklace #1


Necklace #2 (MY FAVORITE) - The only reason I don't already have this is because I'm still debating the color choice.


Initial Bracelet
Source: via Lauren on Pinterest

Monogram iPhone Case


Monogram Shower Curtain
Source: etsy.com via Lauren on Pinterest

Koozies


 Monogram Pillow
Source: zhush.com via Natalie on Pinterest

and even a comfy monogrammed t-shirt
Source: etsy.com via Lauren on Pinterest

I'd gladly accept one of each. :)

4 comments:

  1. i love the theme for this post, and i am even more in love with that initial bracelet! thanks for sharing:)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely need one of those shirts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! love that iphone case!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love necklace number two as well! Very cute! Thanks for sharing!

    I've just started a blog and my first post is a Pinteresting post that I just published! I'd love if you would be willing to take a look! I'm looking for some new followers! I totally love your site!!

    http://beyondthegradebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete